you can trust our real estate lawyers to protect your interests.
Trimnal & Myers is here for you
Call today (803) 653-6128 or fill out the form to speak to a member of our staff.
"*" indicates required fields
Estate Planning • Wills • Probate • Home Refinancing • Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) • Real Estate Closings
real estate LAW
If you’re buying property in South Carolina, you’ll need a real estate attorney to handle the closing. There are many legal issues that can arise when it comes to buying a home, either before or during a closing. Having Trimnal & Myers Attorneys by your side will save you time and trouble.
- Prepare, review and explain applicable documents
- Protect your interests and carefully review adjustments
- Check for liens, easements, and other concerns with the property
- Negotiate terms and conditions when applicable
- Work with your bank, credit union, or mortgage broker
- Handle the title insurance
- Attend and coordinate the closing
201 West Dunlap Street
Lancaster, SC 29720
Indian Land/Fort Mill Office
107 Jenkins Drive
Fort Mill, SC 29707