REAL ESTATE LAW
Van Myers and Brian Trimnal
Trust Our Real Estate Lawyers to Protect Your Interests
If you’re buying property in South Carolina, you’ll need a real estate attorney to handle the closing. People in Lancaster, Fort Mill, and Indian Land, SC trust Brian Trimnal and Van Myers, the real estate lawyers at Trimnal & Myers Attorneys, to make the process as easy as possible.
There are many legal issues that can arise when it comes to buying a home, either before or during a closing. Having an attorney on your side will save you time and trouble. We work for you, protecting your interests by spotting problems that could otherwise be missed.
What will we handle during your home purchase?
When you buy a home, your real estate attorney will coordinate the closing and handle various issues in the closing process. These can include title inspections, review of surveys, and handling more complex issues that may arise prior to closing. More commonly, though, we’ll take care of the following for you:
- Prepare, review, and explain applicable documents
- Protect your interests and carefully review adjustments
- Check for liens, easements, and other concerns with the property
- Negotiate terms and conditions when applicable
- Work with your bank, credit union, or mortgage broker
- Handle the title insurance
- Attend and coordinate the closing